(2.10.13) to (4.7.13)

(2.10.13) Good news! I managed to get quite far into The Loveless' chapter 11! If all goes well, expect an update in the end of this week! I do need to have it beta'd, but I have no idea how long the beta reader will take. She's new, so here's hoping! *crossed fingers*

Thanks for all of your kind reviews! :)

(2.14.13) Updated The Loveless! YAY. Enjoy! Now, another gift is on its' way! :D

EDITED: Posted the Valentine Oneshot! Enjoy!

Ah, I got an anon reviewer that was concerned about Kagome's being OoC. And it's definitely a good point, so thank you (animelover) for bring that up.

Now, I am well aware of that, thus one of the reasons why I took so long to post this-I am very sure of that chapter (as in 'I'm happy with it, but I am not sure if the chapter's quite right' unsure). If anyone remembered a previous chapter, it referenced that she only talked when she felt the need to. It may not looked it, but she sincerely wanted to help the lost spirits-wanting to help others is a canon trait of the original Kagome.

Also, you can see it as her still being rattled by what happened to her just several scenes prior, and cope by blahhing somewhat. This also followed the original Kagome, as well, as she was very talkative.

If this doesn't make sense still, please PM me and I will explain more.

If no one still understood the reasons behind why Kagome was being 'OoC', I will go back and edit the chapter to improve the oocness, but only if I get enough responses for it.

You do need to remember that she is a kid still, only 12. From my experiences they can be unpredictable and cope however ways they can.

Also, for Sebastian being 'violent', he just saw her exorcizing a demon (though a lesser being) on her own right in front of him. Not to mention, she just told Ciel something about him that he was curious and felt concerned about. As you can see, he obviously felt threatened by her.

Here's one fact everyone seemed to forget: he's a devil, directly from Hell, and wanted to eat souls.
Obviously I wanted to show that trait of him, however subtly. And since when I ever made anyone perfect?

Wait, don't answer that. ._. Those were my dark days, okay? Very dark days.

Anyway...

I really wish I can answer this to the reviewer, animelover, though, but she's an anon guest. :/ And no one ever read the profiles anyway...

(2.15.13) Replied to all of the signed-in reviewers! But, I really wish I can hug the anon guests though...;-; *huggled the anon'd people*

(2.17.13) *sighs* Bad news, people...I didn't announce it earlier, because I was hoping it will be possible to have the information removed, but now it seemed unlikely.

What happened is, I had a flashdrive, and there was an accident. It ended up bent from a fall, with my laptops.

EVERYthing was on that flashdrive, including The Loveless' outline and good scenes for that story.
I am deeply saddened by that event, but people claimed it is possible to recover the information out of it. Today though a friend of mine called the computer people and well, it was negative-they couldn't get what I wanted out. I spent two good years on that bitty thing and I never once back them up, at least not recently. I learned my lesson.

Always back up your works. Always.

It will take me a while to redo the outline and whatnot, meaning the update won't be as speedy as I'd like. SO. I have a favor to ask for you all.

I want to back up my things and I will need more than 2gb to do so. I signed up for Dropbox, as per a reader's suggestion. If you can take some time to help me out...please click here! I will appreciate your help!

Thank you for taking some time to at least read this note.

(2.24.13) It does pay to do some research! I'm re-editing The Loveless (again!), not only for silly weak flows and many as's, but also that I made a mistake with Higurashi family. Alden is a Baron, not a Duke. Baron is the lowest in the tier of nobility, so Alden is not the Duke. My bad. The edited version will be up soon. I'm only human, ya know! Hahaha.

EDIT: wtfh ffn, did you just eat words? I just, wow, that just embarrassed me as a writer. wth, ffn. Just, wtfh. (copied fnn's version since I lost the ones saved on the dead drive)

I am actually quite a good speller, so the misspellings found within were not my intention. I am so sorry. Just, gah! *goes to fix*

(2.25.13) Ugh, wow some things made no sense to me now, that The Loveless fic. I'm definitely adding more to it. Oy. It's amazing, really, how much one can improve in few months. Not just on writing, but proofing too.

Well, it never hurts to proof your own works! :) That just means you do care about your own stories!
(3.4.13) Posted a notice in The Loveless summary. Beta takes forever, but here's hoping we'll see a better version of the story soon. Looking at the fic in its' current shape just made me cringe. ._.; ugh. Thanks for your patience btw. I know some of you lots are probably turned off by the failings within.
Edited: Hey! There's an anon review! D: I wanna reply! *cries*

If you read this, PAN, please don't be scared to PM me! I will gladly reply to your kind review. I will answer it in profile though.

Well, whether if Shippou feel that way to Kagome or not, it really is up for a reader to interpret. Some may see Shippou as an older brother/father figure, some something else. That really is up for a reader to decide. Of course I did made him to be paralleled to the existing characters, Sebastian and Claude (whether if he will have a role along with Alois is to be determined), yet entirely different against their devilish natures (as in truly caring for his employer/contract). So in the end there is that possibility Shippou might have some feelings for her, but he might not either.

Personally I don't agree with it unless Kagome is older.

I just write, as the story itself demanded me to. And as for the other mentioned characters...You will see why, one of them already showed up! Hahah.

(3.17.13) I am kind of slow on the updates right now. Sorry. :/ The flashdrive incident put a damper on my motivation. I'll try my best though...*sighs*

(4.2.12) SHTTTT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED CHAPTER ONE. SORRY GUYS! O_O;;;
Edited: Gawd, sorry about that. I fixed everything.

What happened was, I was reposting edited versions and I messed up. Never really reposted on the new version of fanfictiondotnet, so it's a bit of pain.

Still, sorry about that. :l

On the other news, I fully edited The Loveless, so you can actually enjoy it now!
I also added some small parts too, so be sure to look out for them. :)

(4.7.13) Okay, I deleted the notice. It ain't pretty with the summary anyhow. And beside, if people wanted to know why there was a repost, well they can look into the profile for notes. I am also considering doing a remaking, which was mentioned way above. :) Any comments are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment