(10.2.12) to (1.17.13)

(10.2.12) The Loveless got a new fanart, by maple86! Go give her some loveeeeee! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! WEE!

I also added a poll-this might not be the best of ideas I got, but I just wanna have fun. And I wanna you all have fun too! So I figured it'd be a good way to interact with The Loveless cast. Note, there will be no spoiling anything (well, maybe a hint here and there) unless something in fanfiction already happened. Plus I get to practice my cruddy art! :)

If received very well by you all, there will be certainly a Ask Blog for sure, with art answering the questions! (If you don't have a clear concept of what an Ask Blog is, here's one example. Here's another. You're welcome, artists, for free advertisement! :) ) Any question. Goofy questions, embarrassing questions, serious questions! Any question whatsoever (as long it doesn't warrant huge spoilers)!

That's on you all though. Just wanna to have fun is all. :) More, the merrier!

AND GO GIVE MAPLE SOME LOVE! I AM COMMANDING YOU TO GO AND LOVE HER AND HER ARTS! >:D

NOTICE: I edited the chapter ten of The Loveless with found errors fixed. Any more, please let me know. Thanks!

(12.13.12) I am sick of fanfiction right now. From now on, unless it's a very long time favorite of mine, recommended to me personally or a request to review, fanfictions are dropped from my reading list. Sorry, folks. Too many are too low of quality for my tastes.

On another news, I am currently editing all of the chapters of The Loveless, to make the wordings flow better and the characters more in characters (and Kagome more of a quiet kid than being super stoic like Sesshoumaru-it just make for better sense for reality, ya know). I also am adding some small bits too to some chapters.

So far I have completed editing 5 chapters out of 10 posted chapters. They are not yet posted though. But yeah, look forward for that!

(12.17.12) The Loveless are edited to the best of my ability! So many run on sentences and but's...e-e I'm sorry. Seriously though, I really do accept any constructive criticisms you can give me. Anything in need to improve, tell me! Yes, I am looking for a beta reader who can stand me, but I want you all to know that I am always seeking to improve my writing.

I am begging you all to help me, no matter the mean, to improve the story and my writing.
Anyway, hopefully The Loveless is now easier to read. I did my best!

Another news is that I already set up the Tumblr askblog for The Loveless, for the hell of it. It is not yet ready for public, but it's getting there. I'd like it to be ready by the time I post the next chapter. Remember, the askblog is just for fun only. And it's a good way to entertain folks while waiting for the later updates!

(1.14.13) I finally set up the askblog. Have fun!
http://askthebutlershippou.tumblr.com/

May take a while to give an answer, but I will get around to it. The art style varied racially on every post so I am sorry for that. I am trying to figure out what will actually work for the blog. Please be patient with me. :)

Also, I finally got an epic laptops! An 15.6" ASUS X54C! Got it for Christmas! So hopefully, I will get something down. No promises, because of my lacking motivation and the college, but I will try! Wish me luck!

EDIT: removed opinions on flaming thing, because it doesn't match to my account at all-it was an eyesore (been wanting to kill it for a while, tbh, since last July). However I'll be happy to help you if you need support to get over bad experience from flaming or whatnot.

(1.17.13) Added a few things to my profile! I also dropped few more stories. I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment