(9.30.14) to (5.12.16)

(9.30.14) Edited slightly of some chapters! I tried, and therefore no one should criticize me.
For trying. LOL. Daniel Radcliffe said the line above. c:
Feel free though, to criticize my writing.

(10.6.14) Found more fails. Fixed. Derp.

(10.20.14) really sorry about the long note in Hero's 13th chapter. I wish it could been avoided, but it was necessary and I'm positive some of my readers have the same concerns. After a long thinking, I have made some decisions with Hero. Nothing too drastic mind you, but just some minor things. Hopefully the note will bring some light to some concerns.

(10.27.14) Hmmm...only one review today...yet my hits were all time high for me.
I'm very uncertain what is going on with lack of feedback. Am I doing something wrong?
sighs* Either way I shall keep writing, no matter how befuddled I am.

(11.2.14) Okay, so one thing: I need to write bunch of papers and study my fat butt off this week, so I may be late to update tomorrow, if at all. :(

(11.4.14) Oh I got an editor (kinda) btw! She didn't want to be named or anything I don't think, fyi. I didn't get improved suddenly in matters of weeks, if you are wondering. ;p Hope the today's update is good!

(12.17.14) FREEDOMMMMMM.
Also I did so many traced works from YJ screenshots, but is debating where to show em. I don't much like showing off my traced works, because of well, they're 'traced'. Moral reasons, really. :c dA is wayyyy out haha. Let's save that for original works, pls.
But yea, they're what Kagome'd look like in YJ style. If only I can find few I can use for Shippou...blegghhhh.

(12.30.14) I livesssss. Also, the traced junks are on my writer tumblr blog if interested. :p Have a good New Year! *pops the poppers and the confetti falls*

(1.9.14) Was informed that the link to Old Fanfictions was no longer working, getting 404'd. Changed it. It should work now. Sorry for any trouble! Surprised that there are some who liked my old craps. x.o

(3.14.15) Minor edits all around.

(5.10.15) Finally got out of college for the summer! Got wee bit lazy with writing, and got stuffs going on. Hopefully I will be back writing soon! :)

(5.30.15) Added the timestamp to Hero.

(7.30.15) Pretty stuck on the Team's introduction chapter. :(

(9.21.15) Finally got through the chapter I was stuck at in Troublesome! Now, you all get an update! Will update again soon today too, because the latest chapter is fairly pretty short. Got three chapters in the queue now for Troublesome, so, ah, don't expect weekly update. Do expect though that I am working on it more.
In the meantime, I actually got two other fics in the work. :l I know, I know. Not more unfinished fics!
Just the same, there are some information about them in the story section.
EDIT: Am planning on going on an editing spree when I have time. Some parts does not flow so well in Troublesome. There are also some disjointed parts too to be fixed (ex. the prologue and ch.14, differences in those events were too great for me to ignore and the first chapter actually kind of sucks.) That's what happened when you see a year difference in your writing I guess.

(9.22.15) Revised ch.0 to ch.14! Billion more chapters to go! FYI, not all chapters will be noted they are edited, unless there's a significance change and may be in need of rereading on readers' parts.
I think after the revisions are completely done (for now, to the best of my current abilities), I will update again. Sounds good?

(9.24.15) With the exception of ch.26 Drowned, the editing is all done! Will update tomorrow! :D

(9.27.15) feed me more reviewsssss i need a fuellll to keep writinggggg
I jest, I jest. Troublesome is going alright. I'm breaking through writer's block by forcing myself to write. Hopefully I'll have 10 chapters in queue soon enough to be posting regularly.
(No but seriously, reviews are nice.)

(10.7.15) Got my hands on some text to speech software, seems to be working pretty well with editing. Troublesome ch.14/15 is the testament of that. Just had to jump through loops to get another free voice though, that works better than Anna. Anyway, check out NaturalReader if you want. There's a free version.
Let me know if my editing is better with NaturalReader or not.

(11.18.15) Whoops forgot to update my profile. My brain is a bit scattered at the moment. Posted a new fic a week ago! And uploaded 1st chapter today. Had fun working on it. :')

(1.9.16) Trying desperately to finish ch.4 of Ordinary before college can steal my soul. Here's hoping I'll finish it soon. -sobs-

(2.27.16) Kinda alive. Lost the muse for Ordinary though for the time being. I'm re-editing Hero. Oh geez, my writing style had changed a ton... -cringes- I'm still having troubles introducing characters to the Team so that stumped me for a long while. Maybe if I reread and rewatch YJ I can break through it! Here's hoping! EDIT: Chapter 0-15 of Hero had been revised. Rest seemed to be okay for now.

(3.10.16) Been meaning to update the links because FFnet hate tumblr and blogspot for whatever reasons (and they were the only links that wouldn't work), so now I typed out my URLs for easy access. Hope this helps. Sorry for troubles.

(3.30.16) Got a complaint about Troublesome being a dark fic...even though it was tagged Mature. So, I added some clarity in the summary at the risk of it being unattractive to look at. :/


(5.12.16) Slowing rowing along. Making progresses on Ordinary and Hero. Troublesome I'm still stuck (of course). I should update something again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment