(1.27.14) to (6.11.14)

(1.27.14)...just found out black rose just got into an major accident...she...is in a hospital right now. she's still alive, but she will need therapy...

a drunk driver caused this to her and her aunt.

maybe i can try and finish second chapter for her as a...present, but i doubt it. i dont even know when she will be able to read it.

i'm kinda crying right now, and feeling cold all over, when i found out. my friend...my sweet friend. knowing that each day is precious...is a scary thing...i'm just going go to bed now

Update: still not over it, but I am managing. I know Black Rose, and she wouldn't want me to be all emo. For her, I am trying to overcome the writer's block right now, but not much luck. Still trying.
Always say nice things to your family and friends at the end of the day. I love you, have a nice night, hugs, and so on. If they are worth it, then let them know they are dear to you, okay?

(1.31.14) Updated Lady Exorcist. I may or may not add more to it.

(2.12.14) Kinda stuck on Lady Exorcist due to irl troubles, mainly college. Ugh. Rest assured, I'm trying my best.

(3.22.14) Wow, long time no news, huh? Sorry, folks! I got busy. Rest assured, I'm working on Lady Exorcist! Just...slowly...yes. Oh, GOOD NEWS.

I command you all to check out Passionate Crow Rat's account! She got a great news for you all!
She uploaded first bits of her own original manga! Semi!

Oh, it is going to be good! *u* I will promise you it will be good! I know so! Best Friends with Benefits that I am!

(3.24.14) Someone volunteered to help me out with Lady Exorcist! Here she is, Marshmallow Fudge Up! Thank you, Mallow!

(4.13.14) Debating to delete the second chapter and start it over. I was like, this plot isn't working. It got too dark, too fast. *shrugs* We'll see. I changed up the status, just in case.

(4.15.14)...yup, I'm going to replace the second chapter with something else, then. :l I don't like the current one.

EDIT: Messing with format of my profile. Sorry if anything scarred your eyes. I really have no regrets, about that, to be honest. :'D

EDIT 2: Making pretty good progress with the revised chapter 2. c: You will probably see your favorite characters very, very soon!

(4.17.14) Deleted the second chapter. There is a lot of changes in the new version of the second chapter that there is literally nothing in common between them. The plot had been revised-or rather, adjusted. I just simply tossed out few early chapters, and sped up the plot arc. c: Sorry for the troubles, dear readers! I do not want you to get the impression that the earlier second chapter is final or whatever.

(4.22.14) Changed LE's cover!

(4.26.14) Going a bit slow on writing, due to college coming down hard for the finals. *cries*

Nevermind! I got done with the chapter! YAY!

(4.27.14) spotted some incorrect pronouns, whoops. Fixed. I may miss some, still. I was too happy to think about total proofreading. Sorry, guys.

(5.14.14) I'm stuck with Lady Exorcist! D: Anyone help me maybe? ;-;

(5.17.14) Added the story cover to Troublesome! Here's the link!

(5.22.14) Vignettes are really fun, so I added a poll for ya guys. I may add more when I think of more ideas.

In other news, I'm getting a bit concerned about Lady Exorcist. It's not easy to write. :/

(5.23.14) Random note of the day, I want a betta fish in a generous 3-5 gallons tank sitting on my desk, and I don't think I have enough plugs for 'em. FFFFFFFF. *dies*

Also, did you know bettas are tropical fishes? They need heat (about 72-74 degrees) and a lot of room in water (thus why I said 3-5 gallons), to be one happy fish. c:'

(5.25.14) Noticed some concerns regarding Troublesome, which I will remedy once I updates on Monday in tl;dr form. I'll leave them here for unsure readers to see though.

WARNING: LONG RAMBLING AHEAD.

One, the pairing between Ciel and Kagome? They're platonic, one-sided crushing thing on Ciel's part, since he's a growing boy and Kagome is basically a 30 years old sexy woman. Now, this is not to say their relationship will stay the same once or if Ciel grow old enough to be able to have a (near) healthy romance (or whatever close to it given to his mental state and his back story with abuses) relationship with her. I don't know yet, as it is to be determined in the future. That's a big if though, because he could die at some point and he could have been growing some (healthier) feelings for Elizabeth instead should he actually lived.

So, in short, no, Ciel and Kagome doesn't share any relationship too far than is appropriate between a kid 'n an adult. Yes, Ciel does have a crush on her, because he's a growin' boy in his puberty. If he actually grow old enough and is stable in mind, then yes, maybe he will try and start a personal relationship with Kagome. That's for him to decide, not Kagome.

Two, Kagome isn't a pedophile. She may be a demon, but preying on kids sexually isn't her thing. I'd explain more, but I don't want to spoil anything. She have her own reasons for approaching Ciel. That's all I can say.

Three, well, there's Elizabeth to think about as well. Ciel respect priorities and rules (on most parts), and he also respects Elizabeth (again, on most parts) and Kagome. Kagome does, also, respect Ciel and does her best for him.

Four, again, puberty.

Five, no, I didn't erase Sebastian out of existence. He'll show up at some point.

Six, no idea if there will be a genuine romance/intimate relationship with Kagome outside of few...umm...rolls in the hay with some random dudes/dudettes. In other words, no idea whether if there will be real pairings in the story. It is to be determined, and honestly, I'm weary of people suddenly passionately in love with Kagome for no reasons or for 'pure' reasons. Plus, she's a demon. Demons are...monsters, and monsters don't stay together for love, in my opinion. That's enough of that though or thus I'll spoil Troublesome.

Hopefully, that will leave my readers feeling better about Troublesome.

I do not condone pedophilia, in any form.

If my story demands me to write it (read: Alois), then I will have no choice but to write it. I'd feel sick about writing blatant graphic scenes, honestly. Let's hope that would never happen. Urk...

Ugh, now I feel sick. I was considering adding Alois and Claude, but now, I'm not so sure...I really wanted to, because I never wrote Alois before, but...nuggg...

*Definition of Platonic:
pla·ton·ic
adjective: platonic (of love or friendship) intimate and affectionate but not sexual.
"their relationship is purely platonic"
(Cited: Google)
TL;DR: Platonic is basically pure friendship and no sex.

RAMBLING END.

I hope my readers feel better now, haha...;; Sorry, I have no intention to scare you off, but you guys deserved some explanation regarding Ciel 'n Kagome's relationships.

EDIT: Whoop! Wrong date! Today's 25, not 15. Silly me. Also, some minor edits were made. ':)

(6.1.14) Neglected to put a news here. I won't be resuming everyday updates of Troublesome and will start twice a weekly update starting the 12th. Until then, Troublesome will be at the stalemate. I'm trying to use the time to work on Lady Exorcist, so until then, see you!

(6.11.14) Whoops, zero progress on Lady Exorcist. Ugh...

Good news though! My friend, and I'll give you a hint-she wrote a very popular crossover fic, are coming over to stay for a week! :D Jelly? Haha, but she have things going on, so I'm giving her a place to crash for a while. Give her some good wishes, okay? And if I'm slowing down Troublesome even more for a short while, then well, you know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment